Letter From A Friend

I was (Still am as of 3/9/2019) Going through the hardest struggle of my life. A 5 year struggle that came to a potentially negative explosive end for me. My entire life was about to end as I knew it & my worst fears were about to come to fruition. In this moment of scrambling and enacting a plan that I knew would be "proactive" but would destroy my chance at a normal life. I reached out to a friend of mine. He is closer to a brother than a friend. I knew he would not steer me wrong. Anything he would tell me would be from a biblical standpoint. Here is what he said to me:

God is doing this to save your soul, because left to your own devices you will steam train flying towards a cliff. When we ask him to help us we need to be open to his ultimate resolve. You in truth trusted him with your life, and at that time your world got flipped upside down. So you can either recognize that God is in fact doing this, but your anger should not be towards him; you did ask him to help you know him, and surrendered your life to him-therefore your life is not yours anymore because you've been bought with a price. 

Holding a grudge towards God doesn't make him stop, it just delays the lesson you are to learn. This is happening for your eternal freedom and also to help those in bondage as well. Take this time to choose the Lord in truth, because you did once before, but when you didn't get what you wanted you turned away.

We all act like children, the fact is, we are his children and we need to trust Him as He guides us into the fullness of who he made us to be.

I'm sorry you are feeling so lost, I know what it is like, but all is not lost because Jesus called is found.

We once were lost, but now are found therefore we are no longer the man we used to be, we have been called his beloved, and still he is working together all things for good for those who love him and are called for his purpose. You have been called at the moment as conception, and if you love him, you seem to always turn back, no matter how long or hard to resist you choose him. This shows your dedication to him in your heart. Therefore he works together all things for your good, your ultimate good not momentary good. Ultimate good is to be with him in the new earth. It’s hard for us to understand his ways, but we know he is good and he is love. And so, in all things he is good and he is love. Everything he does is good and in love. That’s a God worth trusting in my opinion. Knowing that he is singing over us with gladness and a coach cheering us on. He is the ultimate father. We can slam our feet against Rocks and throw a temper tantrum or except the correction. After all he is doing this because we gave up control and in doing so we allow his perfect will to take place. I don’t know how else to help except sharing what God has shown me about this God bless you bro


I found this inspirational I pray you do as well. God is on time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a real Christ follower?

Vision

Does God even care?