Vision


God today showed me something that I have never seen. He showed me a level of love, compassion, mercy and understanding I didn't know existed. He also showed me how selfish I've been. I thought I wanted to die. Then I found out two people who I love dearly and have been in my life since I was a child are dying right now. I felt such brokenness and remorse , not just for my family dying slowly buy I suddenly felt guilty for all my sins. It made me want to be more responsible,  treat my mother better. Not allow anything to alter my spirit what so ever but to live him for who he is and do want to be honorable in his sight God showed me who I was and who I need to be. That in this suffering I need to be bringing others to him in prayer in my knees and crying out for their souls for him. Jesus showed me the way the truth and the light. I am changed. I just need to go to church and be surrounded by his glory.
Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a real Christ follower?

Does God even care?